Meeting Rising Employee and Business Expectations
More than ever, enterprises are dealing with two fundamental pain points -- providing secure identity and access to an increasingly mobile workforce, and managing the growing diversity of applications, data and devices. These trends are breaking traditional IT; causing network
access security controls designed for the Client-Server Era, to no longer meet needs of the Mobile-Cloud Era. With IT having little to no control over an employee's choice of endpoint operating systems, the need to manage employee identity is a foundational element for enabling
- For Employees, this means having a unified experience across all of their devices, while having ubiquitous access all of their applications, content and services.
- For Businesses (and lines of business), this means having an environment that can do much more than just enhance individual productivity.
- And for IT Organizations, this means that the requirements for security, management and networking are changing. Identity and device management must now come together.
VMware Identity Manager™ delivers the industry's first Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) offering integrated with a leading, enterprise-class mobility management and security solution. VMware Identity Manager enables enterprise identity management that meets consumer-grade expectations with secure, one-touch access to web, mobile and Windows applications. Offered as a cloud service or as an on-premises solution, VMware Identity Manager enables organizations to empower employees to become productive quickly with a self-service application store, which provides a delightful end-user experience. IT gains a central place to manage end-user provisioning, access and compliance, with enterprise-class directory integration, identity federation and user analytics.
Key features and capabilities of VMware Identity Manager include:
- One-Touch Single Sign-On from any device to web, mobile and Windows applications without modification or app wrapping to help streamline access.
- Unique Adaptive Access is delivered by a tight integration between VMware Identity Manager and AirWatch® Enterprise Mobility Management™.
This integration provides an additional factor of authentication from
enrolled devices that is both stronger and easier to use than passwords,
while also maintaining conditional access policies between managed and
- A Customizable and Context Aware HTML5 Application Portal empowers employees with a simple on-boarding experience, automated app provisioning, and more secure application access across any device.
- Enterprise-Class Infrastructure that is reliable and more secure, running in the cloud or on-premises, and federates existing on-premises Microsoft Active Directory infrastructures to
centralize end-user management.
VMware Identity Manager is available immediately as part of the AirWatch by VMware Blue and Yellow Management bundles, with pricing starting at $150 per end-user, per year. Contact All Solutions today for a detailed assessment and consulting offer.